Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's a girl!





I got a new addition to my single life here in Texas--I call her Roxy! :) She is the cutest little puppy I ever did see! She's only 10 weeks old and is called a Yorktese or Morkie which is a mix between a Yorkshire Terrier and a Maltese. She will only get to be about 6 pounds at the most. Right now I don't think she even weighs two. I tried to show her size by putting her next to a stuffed lamb--but she is hard to keep still! She is so sweet though and doesn't leave my side--and is a hyper little thing! She just plays and chews on everything around. And when I took her with me to get my mail today--she just hoppedthrough the grass --since she's so small--and followed me the whole way! Since apartment life doesn't allow much yard it's a good thing she doesn't need much space and is happy just inside. Though my complex does have a little fenced in doggy area with big toys to jump through and even complimetary doggie bags....so we're set!

7 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Congratulations on your new addition. What a sweetheart! She looks adorable.

Becky said...

Very cute pictures. I am sure that I will like Roxy better than poor Oscar. I think he really got the short end of the deal cuz I knew him while I was pregnant. Too bad for Oscar but lucky for Roxy!

Kimberly said...

Roxy is a cutie. I'm sure it is nice to have the company. Looks like you all had a fun time with all the visits this summer. Wish we were one of them. . .maybe next time.

Shelley said...

She is so stinkin cute Amber! Welcome to "motherhood"! Have fun potty training....I'm still working on that with Erin

Dwight and Kristian said...

amber your dog is SO cute!!! i am SO jealous! i want one! :)

katie said...

Ooohh!!! Cute little dog! How fun:)

deserella said...

I love Roxy! Amber I miss you and now we can be blogging friends :)