Sunday, July 20, 2008

Golfin'








Dave and Bruce are here to visit this week. Since the girls went to the airport, and the boys went golfing--So I opted to join the boys thanks to Dave's persual. It was a nice night and was actually fun just to walk around and try to figure out what the big hype is about golf. Even with over 2 hours there though---I still can't figure it out! Though I did find it pretty entertaining when Brent went down into the watery ditch to fetch some loose balls that have been hit down there by others. They'd say we actaully made some money on that trip going away with so many free golf balls!

1 comment:

Gifford Family said...

You did quite the catch-up on your blog! Looks like you Texan's have had a great summer! I am not sure about golfing either...smack the ball... chase it...smack the ball...chase it. Not much sport in that is there? I bet it has been nice to have your family come out and visit!