Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rough Riders




My parents came out to visit--as I'm sure most of you have seen when reading Emily's or Shelley's blog--but we went to a rough riders baseball game at the Dr. Pepper stadium (where it would be a whole lot cooler in my oppion if they actaully gave out free Dr. Pepper!) But we got to sit on the grass plust free hats and hot dogs! They lost the game--but it was fun none the less. In Utah you have to plan ahead to take a sweatshirt if you go anywhere past dark--I Guess I'm sitll a little conditioned to that! So I grab one generally everytime I go out at night...Here was no exceptoin...and even though it barely droppped below 90 all night...I still put it on just to show Ryan that it wasn't a waste of space! Lucky Joseph even got to come hang out with the fam some--I'm sure he thought it was great fun! ;)

No comments: