Saturday, November 8, 2008

October fest

Though I've never been a big fan of halloween always trying to scrounge up some hand-me-down costumes and putting something together generally that morning before school just to show up and see all my friends in their home made costumes--I have always liked to see how clever other people can be. I did wear orange this year in spirit of the season though. But it worked, because luckily halloween is an American holliday so no one at work showed up in a better costume than me this year ;) But I do bet Ryan probably had the greatest one at his office!!
I didn't get nearly as much candy as the kids since my only stop was their houses to say hi--but they were all very generous in sharing! I got a little glimpse of all the kids minus Alex because he was at a party. Even though they had been out trick-or-treating and were worn out by this point, they were still cute as ever!







3 comments:

Gifford Family said...

I love halloween unless I am teaching, then it is a nightmare! Luckily this year I was out on maternity so I got to enjoy the holiday. Looks like you and your nieces and nephews did also! Great pics!

Becky said...

My costume was about as good as yours. I put on a halo and called myself an angel. It worked. Especially since there is really no Halloween here anyway.
Good job "beating the postal system". You are super sneaky. Hopefully they don't catch you doing it as it is probably a federal offence with a maximum of 20 years in prison or something riduculous like that.

Gifford Family said...

Amber you have just been tagged :)