Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vacation in the sun....




My friend Shay and I went on a little weekend get-a-way to Austin to join all the college kids fun! Haha, Okay not really. That is a BIG party town we decided---pretty much if you don't drink you don't fit in. But it was fun walking the streets at midnight and having it look like it was 4 in the afternoon. The next day we went San Antonio where we walked the river walk and went to the Cirque de' solel show. It had amazing acrabats and entertainment. We liked it so much we even wore I clown noses out of the AT&T center where it was held.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

what a fun weekend....i love the tilted city pic...very cool!

Gifford Family said...

AHH to be single again! Looks like you had a great time. I was always getting lost when we went to Austin! I guess I am just used to Utah and always having mountains to the east!