Thursday, May 29, 2008

Benton Point








Well, I have now officially been in my own apartment forl almost 3 months and still LOVE it! It's pretty humble as I'm still poor and don't have much. It took about a month to get an air mattress to sleep on when the floor was just not getting any softer. And then a few weeks later to get a couch and coffee table. And now, besides having no real decorations that match, I have pretty much all I need there. It even came with a washer and dryer! I try to use it sparingly though---don't want to have too high of water or energy bill ;)


And for your enjoyment....some pictures of my place. Okay, it's actaully the model apartment. But it's much cuter than mine---and it gives you a good idea of what to expect--I don't have any good pictures of my empty place. But Just picture it with nothing on the wall and... no furniture.


However, there is a small glimpse of my place from when ryan and his family came over for some taco's I made. It is seldom used....but I do have a kitchen to cook in, so it was fun to have some company to cook for. Even all sitting on one couch and circling a coffee table while watching Matilda, I would do it every night. So anyone is welcome to come visit! :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you are posting again! Sunday was a lot of fun. I'm glad we got to play and it isn't very often that I lose at a game so I will totally be trying to get everyone to play again soon so that I can test out my new "theory" on how to win. Keep the pics coming.

Shelley said...

Oh you are too humble...your apartment looks great! Who needs stuff? And you are a great cook! Very impressive! I am so adding rice and black beans next time!

Gifford Family said...

Very Posh! Looks very cute too me. I bet it feels nice to be out on your own. Hope all is going well for you.

Dwight and Kristian said...

amber your blog is looking super cute! :) are you still enjoying the texas sun??? well, i hope all is well. loves.

Jayne & McKay said...

Amber! Cute blog! It just makes me miss you so much! Are you living in your own apartment? That is so freakin awesome! You are so dang cute!! I want to come visit you one of these days for sure! I hope everything is going so great!

The Thomason's said...

AMBER!!! I found your blog (Brock gave me a heads up) It looks like you are having tons of fun. Miss you- Annie