Friday, March 19, 2010

Dave and Amber Rowe-to-be!


Ok, I've done it, I've started a new blog! I never meant to be one of those confusing bloggers that has so many blogs you don't know where to check. But out of my selflessness of bringing Dave into my life (ha) I've decided that Amber's Alerts are no longer just "Amber's" so I have began a new blog for the two of us.
If we're lucky, I'll even update that more than semi-annually ;o) but hey, look at this I'm already off to a good start, because Technically I have now updated both blogs! However, this may be my last post on here....so if your interested in the Rowe's (ok, Rowe's-to-be) then come Stop and Smell the Rowes's. :)
Oh, and in case of an oversight, I AM GETTING MARRIED! To my best friend, and soon to be Eternal Companion....Dave Rowe =)
I've even posted a picture for your viewing pleasure ;) So If that doesn't entice you to follow our exciting life, I don't know what will!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I was so excited to see you updated! That picture is enough for me, I'll be following:)

Anonymous said...

I will be there Amber Rowe... I am so happy for you... You both make a cute couple and there is nothing like marrying your best friend. Make sure you are both l-o-v-e-r-s too. JK